четверг, 15 декабря 2016 г.

Istanbul ... and real life)




I’ll probably start my blog from this city, although this is my second  city in Turkey, the first was Bodrum - but , a little later about it :) there is a another 
story)
Istanbul is a giant city - in the literal sense of the word, a city of open doors for all nations of the world, I would call it “rubber” :) if you didn’t take place in your own country or you want to try your luck in pursuit of a new life - Welcome to Istanbul
In Istanbul, I have been living for almost 3 years, I also do professional shooting with both tourists and locals. Life here is significantly different from life in tourist cities .. here you understand that you live and move .. what I really lacked in Bodrum. The capital of Turkey is - Ankara - but the real capital will always be Istanbul - this is a fact.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий